Friday, February 12, 2010

Cancelled.

I don't have many hobbies that I actually like to tell people about especially since most of them are just excuses for me to sloth around some more, but I really do love to travel. I'm sort of an addict really. It's so bad that I once had to borrow a car during a "visit" to Houston. Unfortunately for me, I'm still in Houston when I should be in Mississippi for Tet. Oh yeah, did I mention.. I'm from Mississippi? Long Beach, MS that is. The texts and phone calls from my family and friends this morning are totally making me feel homesick.. almost enough to drive my butt 6hrs and probably more due to the weather just to see my Mom and Dad sing at their yearly mini version of "Paris By Night." The drive there would be worth it to see Tuyen home from her first month of living in Naples, FL. The weather would totally be worth it to just to bullshit with Thu and Shortie for one of their rare Valentine's alone. The tiredness would definitely be worth it to see Ella and Gracie (pictured below) go ape-shit for beads at the local Mardi Gras parade that passes by their front yard. Man.. I really am homesick. To go or not to go?


1 comment:

  1. you look so pretty here! but those little kiddos def look a lot prettier! haha ... kidding!

    ReplyDelete